Simi Valley Specialists in Water Removal & Drying Methods
Preventing Water Damage in Your Home or Office
Our Simi Valley, CA, water damage specialists are on hand 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, to handle any water removal emergencies. We have the training and equipment to safely dry, disinfect, and deodorize the areas that have been affected by natural disasters such as floods or storms, as well as damage from broken pipes, sewer backups, water heater leaks, appliance malfunctions, or fire.
Urgent: Remove Water Fast
No matter what is causing water damage to your property, we recommend you act fast to call for water removal. The longer the area stays wet, the more time moisture has to seep into floors, walls and possessions, possibly ruining them completely. Allow our team in Simi Valley to inspect and assess the water damage to find out what can be done to correct the situation. We even offer contents removal services to help get your furniture and other items out of harms way to limit water damage.
We have the training, experience and equipment to remove water effectively and quickly. Don’t take chances by attempting to clean up the mess yourself. Water damage situations can involve infectious bacteria, weakened structure and even electrical dangers. Trust this important job to our water damage restoration professionals to limit your risk and liability.
Water Removal and Drying Equipment
Depending on your individual situation, the severity of the water damage and type of location, we have a variety of tools at our disposal to assist you.
- Desiccants to allow us to dry your property efficiently.
- Specialized drying equipment can be used for hardwood flooring, drywall, ceilings or subfloors.
- Dehumidifiers help remove moisture from the interior air, as well as help the drying process.
- Moisture detectors show us where excess water may be gathering under floors or behind walls.
- Pumps drain large amounts of water quickly.
- High-powered fans speed the drying process.
- Sanitizing tools reduce or eliminate odors or contaminants after water is removed.